Wednesday 8 May 2013

WHERE DO I START??

Have seriously been thinking, "what the hell have I done" but I suppose I will snap out of it and then when it gets tough again, be thinking it again!
OK, Met a builder onsite last night, arranged for some quotes to at least get part front verandah done and stairs so we can at least gain decent access because ladders are not my favourite options!
Bobcat man (Spud) was onsite this morning and he will be out later today or tomorrow and level out around immediate are of house so I can then organise scaffold (of which I am dreading even hearing the quote!) Bugger! just realised I didnt ask him to scrape flat an area so I can organise Water Tank to be placed as I will need water to pressure clean out all the cockroach crap out of house! (OK just sent him a text with instructions)
Left message for electrician as I need to organise temporary pole so we can have power!
Need to organise moving of one of the poly tanks from where I am living now to new place and the list goes on still as you can imagine......

No comments:

Post a Comment