Monday 20 May 2013

Saturday 18th May 2013

WORKING BEE DAY!!!

A HUGE THANKYOU to Marlene, Wendy, Stasia, and Stan for supplying muscle power with me and Sandy for supplying food!

We spent a great day gutting the house, Anastasia thought it was absolutely wonderful destroying things lol, removed all the crappy masonite stuff that was on every interior wall - yuck!! Completely ripped out the kitchen, got rid of the HWS, and gutted the bathroom! And all went well apart from a mummified lizard which fell out of the bathroom wall in front of me, and theres a story in itself, -  it appears that at some stage there has been a fire in the bathroom and just covered up instead of being repaired ! why would you do that? Oh and then there was the dead huntsman which Stan thought looked good sitting on my shoulder and then pointed out to me 10 minutes later - I think Maclean people probably heard me scream.

Have to say I think there must have been a big special on pink and green way back then!

The best part was that everything and I mean everything just got pushed out the back door area down onto the ground and then we just sorted out and started a fire pile of all burnable items.

Made such a huge dufference and got so much achieved , much more than I thought we would :D









No comments:

Post a Comment