Tuesday 7 May 2013

its all mine!!!

WOOHOO House removers have finished, house is nice an high on new stumps and ready for me to start work or organising work lol! where do I start is the biggest question?
Have meeting this afternoon with Builder on-site to start organising some quotes so I can get started somewhere.
Spoke to Plumber Monday evening and faxed him Councils Waste Water Management System Approval to start moving on that.
Will take a photo while I'm there and post later,  And have to mention the fact that I went in my lunch break yesterday so was wearing dress and heels, trudging around in mud and rain and then had to climb the extension ladder up over 3 metres to get into the house. Oh and did I mention I'm scared of heights!!
Looking around and thinking that I need to change some of my original ideas, holy cow the list of things I need just grows!! Doors, windows, ceiling out back bathroom area, walls etc......


No comments:

Post a Comment