Friday 5 April 2013

So much to do and so much to think about!
Rain Rain Go Away!!!
Dozer left yesterday not quite finished but far to wet to keep working. Enough cleared for house to get in etc just needs to come back when its dry and push around the piles of timber to burn. Can see some major bonfires happening!!

Bathroom design is high on my list of priorities! I have already got my red/white slipper claw bath with chrome feet sitting in my carport

 as well as an antique marble top wash stand which I plan on putting a white basin on top as my vanity but need to find someone to drill the marble first.


Have pretty much decided that the overall colour in bathroom will be white, with tiles on the floor in a large diamond pattern and possibly with a smaller red tile to break the white. The lower part of walls I plan on using pressed tin panels (which now days are aluminium) except for the shower are of which I am totally undecided. Was hoping to keep it simple and use a single frameless glass panel but having a 12 year old have been thinking about how much water she could manage to get everywhere! So have been looking at frameless glass corner showers but still dont know!




No comments:

Post a Comment