Thursday 4 April 2013

New Beginnings!

OK here goes nothing!
In 2012 I split up with my husband and had to make some serious decisions about where to live etc. I have a 12 year old daughter who love her motocross so living in town was not an option. Working in real estate you would think that finding my ideal block would be relatively easy, not so! I have always loved old houses so my plan was to find some land, buy an old house and move it to the block to slowly renovate. Problem is all small acreages around this area are by developers and all land has covenants and restrictions, house must be of new construction etc etc  I finally found the perfect block at Ashby only just down the road from where I am now, 3.9 acres of bush, did have a restriction but being so old was able to get the neighbour from where my land was originally split to sign a waiver on the restriction!
Found a house in Lismore, not much to look at but I do have a good imagination lol! praying I can make this work!










25th January 2013 - Finally Settled on Land its all mine!

12th March 2013 - WOW what an effort, had no idea a DA was so full on! Anyway all lodge with council and quite a few $$$$$ later :C

No comments:

Post a Comment