Thursday 11 April 2013

Crappy weather still, woke up to pouring rain again! Hoping for a weekend of sunshine but seriously have my doubts. Wishful thinking I'm sure. Not sure if house will get here next week due to ground conditions etc but suppose we can only wait and see!
Spoke to Council Wednesday and they are hopeful of my DA being out next week which means if house does arrive we can start work straight away.  Also whilst I was on the phone to them I questioned the roof situation as when my DA went in they made me choose a colour for a colourbond roof and being put on the spost I said dark green, but having raised the point that my only neighbour issituated below me, my roof will not reflect to anyone so am now able to use zinc roof which means silver yay! was starting to stress because if I had to stay with a green roof I was pretty stuck on my range of external paint colours, but with silver roof the pressure is off! After a lot of thought though and a lot of paint colour charts etc am thinking of a dark to medium charcoal grey exterior with white trim and possibly black as only an accent colour! what do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment